Roku streaming device is an amazing device to stream the latest media content. If you want to set up Roku device then you have to enter roku code from your home TV. Looking for information about, how to setup Roku device and how to enter Roku link code we provide all the information about it.
Steps To Set Up Roku Device
- Check the HDMI port on your home TV and the Roku device.
- Connect your Roku device with your home TV by using HDMI cable.
- Plug power adapter in the wall outlet to gives the power supply of Roku streaming device.
- Insert the batteries into your Roku remote.
- Turn on your roku device.
- Now you can see Roku welcome screen on home TV.
- Select the language which you prefer to operate or understand instruction which shows on the TV screen.
- Connect the devices to the internet either wired or wireless network.
- If you want to use a wired network, use Ethernet wire cable.
- Connect one end-point of Ethernet cable into the Roku device and other ends of Ethernet port on the router.
- If you want to use a wireless network then Roku automatically look available.
- Select your network name from the available networks.
- Enter the WI-FI password.
- Now, your Roku device is connected to the internet.
- Update the latest version of the software.
- Click on the ‘Ok’ button to continue the process.
- Roku will restart when the software update is complete.
Get a Roku Link Code
- Now, you get Roku activation link code on screen to link your Roku device.
- Use this Roku link code to complete display setup process.
- After completing all the above steps your Roku device is set up. Now, you need to create a Roku com link account to link your device and access Roku channels store and more.
How to Enter Roku Code
- Visit www.roku.com/link
- You see the text box to enter roku code
- Type given Roku activation link code into it.
- Click on submit/continue option.
- Now you are able to stream your favorite Roku channels from the Roku channels store.
Now your Roku setup and Roku account as well as enter roku code process is completed, your device is ready for online streaming. You can watch your favorite TV channels such as
- BBC iPlayer
- NOW TV
- Amazon Video
- ITV Hub
- All 4
- Demand 5
- Sky News
- JW Broadcasting
- AfrikaSTV – ASTV
- TVPlayer – Watch Live TV
- Google Play Movies & TV
- YuppTV ROW
- Red Bull TV
- UKTV Play
- Roku Media Player
- STV Player
- BBC Sports
- Sky Store
- BBC News
- WWE Network
- iWebTV Player
- Hope Channel
- Rakuten TV
- Box Plus
- Al Jazeera
If you want to stream all the channels on your home TV then get a Roku streaming device and set up it with your home TV. If you want to get more information about roku.com/link code, feel free to contact us anytime.
Activate Spectrum TV Channel on Roku:
- Make sure that, your Roku TV is linked with your www Roku com link account.
- Connect both devices Roku streaming device and home TV to the internet connection.
- Go to the Roku channel store.
- Search the ‘Spectrum TV’ channel from the streaming channels section.
- Press ‘OK’ button to open the Spectrum TV app.
- Select ‘Get Started’ option and sign in using username and password.
- Use the arrows and OK button on your Roku remote and enter your credentials.
- Select the ‘I Agree’ option to accept the License Agreement.
- Once Spectrum activation on Roku streaming device, if try to login Spectrum TV App, you’ll automatically be signed in.
Now your spectrum TV will be added on our Roku streaming device. You can start streaming your favorite media content.
List of TV Shows and Movies on Spectrum TV
- Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
- Counting Cars
- Desert Flippers
- Married at First Sight
- PJ Masks
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers
- Sesame Street
- Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Late Night with Seth Meyers
- The Jim Jefferies Show
- Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
- The Wolf of Wall Street
- Shades of Blue
- The Dead Files
- Wynonna Earp
All the above media content help you to refresh your mood. Some users face trouble while activate Spectrum TV stream, we provide the information about how to troubleshoot spectrum TV issues.
Issues to Occur While Activate Spectrum TV
- Username or password incorrect
- No picture
- Picture quality/buffering
- No audio/low audio
- Slow channel tune times
Steps to troubleshoot Spectrum Roku issues
- To exit the Spectrum TV channel press ‘Home’ button on your Roku remote.
- Launch the Spectrum TV channels again.
- Check your internet connection.
- Enter the username and password. Make sure that you’re using the correct username and password.
- Still, errors occur then unplug and replug your HDMI cable.
- Reboot your Roku streaming device or home TV by unplugging it.
- Wait 30-40 seconds, and then plugging it back.
- Remove and re-install Spectrum TV from the Roku channel store.
After performing all the above steps your device is free from any kind of trouble. Now you can watch Spectrum TV app on your Roku streaming device. If you want to get more information about Spectrum TV, feel free to contact us anytime.
We provide all the information about, how to activate spectrum TV, how to troubleshoot spectrum activate issues. This is the right place for you to resolve your all problems related to Roku products. To know more information, keep in touch with us.
Roku is a streaming device where you can stream 1000+ paid and unpaid TV channels like Showtime Anytime, Netflix, CW, Hulu, Crackle, Kid’s channels, YouTube, Amazon Prime, PBS, HBO Go, and more. CW is one of the most popular channels among all of them. Cw live stream allows you to watch free scenes of your favorite shows on your Roku streaming device. If you want to add CW channel on your Roku streaming device;
Steps to CW Activation on Roku Streaming Device
- Firstly, pick up your Roku remote and search the “Streaming channel” from the Roku channels store.
- Search “CW” channel from the streaming channels and press the ‘Ok’ button to open the channel details.
- Select “Add channel” option, press ‘ok’ button to add the channel on the Roku streaming device.
- Follow the all on-screen instructions.
- Press ‘next’ option and you will see the CW live stream channel will be added to your home screen.
Add the CW on Roku Channel from the Roku Mobile App
- Go to the “Channel Store”.
- Search “CW” channel from the channel store.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add the channel. For activation of CW channel, go to Roku com link support.
- Now, your CW channel will be added on your streaming device.
Different Issues Faces while CW Activation on Roku
- Roku error codes
- Add, remove channels
- Login problem to Roku account
- Not being able to stream content
Solution for resolving These Kind Of Issues:
Check your web association
- Go to “settings” and search “System” option from your Roku streaming device to verify that your internet connection is active or not.
Make sure your app and devices operating systems are up to date
- Pick up the Roku remote and press home to open the “Settings”> “System” option to “System update” from your Roku device. After updating the system, you can download the most recent media content.
Restart the CW live stream channel
- Search the channel from the channel list and select ‘Restart channel’ option to ‘Restart’ the channel.
Uninstall or reinstall the channel
- If the error occurs continuously and you won’t be able to watch CW channel then uninstall the channel by hold the ‘star’ button from your Roku remote and highlight The CW channel.
- Now, go to streaming channels and search the channel name.
- Open the ‘CW Channel’ and press ‘add channel’ option to reinstall the channel.
If you overcome all the trouble, you can stream the most effective original series of CW live stream channels like
- Jane The Virgin
- Masters of Illusion
- My Last Days
- No Tomorrow
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
- The 100
- The Flash
- The Originals
- The Vampire Diaries
- Penn & Teller: Fool Us
If you want to watch these media content on your Roku streaming device then get a Roku device for your home TV and activate CW live stream channel. For more queries to activate and add roku channels as well as any roku queries, feel free to contact us anytime.
One of the latest and widely emerging Live TV subscription service is PlayStation Vue. It is not only available on just Sony PlayStation devices but can be also added to many other platforms like Roku, Apple, Android, etc. Some of the best Roku streaming devices that are popular in the country are Roku Premiere, Roku Express, Roku TV and Roku streaming stick. You can follow our psvue com activateroku guide to add the PlayStation Vue service on your Roku streaming device.
Some of the top channels that you can watch on PlayStation Vue are
- Disney XD
- Animal Planet
- National Geographic
- TNT, and many more.
All of the channels on the PlayStation Vue TV services are divided into various packages. These packages are available at different prices and contain different number of channels. Users can choose any from the available PlayStation Vue Roku activate packages according to their budgets and needs and enjoy their favorite channels freely.
What do I get in PlayStation Vue packages?
Basically, there are four PlayStation Vue packages to choose from:
- Access Package which costs $39.99
- Core Package which costs $44.99
- Elite Package which costs $54.99
- Ultra Package which is $74.99
All these packages are available on a monthly subscription base and you will need to pay for them every month if you want to continue your PlayStation Vue service. Here’s what you can expect from every Playstation Vue Activate Roku subscription:
The cheapest of all the PlayStation Vue packages, Access package is available at 40$ and provides you more than 55 channels including Discovery, Discovery Family, HGTV, National Geographic, Investigation Discovery, CNBC, Spike, Disney, Disney XD, etc.
The second package that you can purchase on the PlayStation Vue service is the Core package. It costs around $45 and contains 70+ channels with everything included in the Access package and channels like BTN, BTN Alternative, Sundance, TCM, Golf, YES. ESPNews, Golf, SEC Network, IFC, etc.
Elite Package contains more than 100 channels and costs $55. In the Elite PSVue Com ActivateRoku package, you get everything included from the Core package and other channels like MH1, VH1, Disney Fusion, Sprout, Central, Pacific, and many more.
The Ultra PlayStation Vue package is the most expensive and also the best PlayStation Vue package that costs $75. This package includes all the channels available in the Elite package and also each and every channel that PlayStation Vue has to offer.
Features of PlayStation Vue
Before you make the Playstation Vue Activate on your Roku streaming device, here are some of its features about which you shall know about:
- Can be streamed on up to on 5 simultaneous devices.
- No contractual and hidden payments.
- Cloud-based DVR for up to 10 separate profiles so that you can record your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Parental control for safeguarding your children from inappropriate media content.
How to Add PlayStation Vue on Roku?
For activating PlayStation Vue on Roku streaming devices, users need to have a valid Roku account with which they can log in to the Roku channel store and add the PlayStation Vue app. Once they have the access to the Roku Channel Store, they can add the PlayStation Vue app and activate it from PSVue com ActivateRoku site.
Step by Step Method to Add PlayStation Vue :
- Press the home button on the Roku remote to open the device home screen.
- Once you are on the Roku home screen, toggle to the ‘Streaming Channels’ option.
- Press OK on ‘Streaming Channels’ which will open the Roku channel store. Press the right directional button on the remote to start a search.
- Enter ‘PlayStation Vue’ and select the ‘Add Channel’ option.
How to Perform Psvue Com Activateroku?
- PlayStation Vue will be added on your Roku streaming device. Now you just need to follow the steps for activation.
- Go back to the Roku home screen by pressing the home icon button.
- Launch the PlayStation Vue app and you will receive an activation code.
- Get on your PC or mobile phone.
- Launch any web browser like Google Chrome or Apple Safari.
- Visit PlayStationvue.com/activateroku (PlayStation Vue Activate Roku.)
- Enter the activation code in the given field to activate your Roku streaming device.
PlayStation Vue 7 Days Free Trial
After activating the Playstation Vue app, you can enjoy the free 7 days trial. To start your free trial:
- Select the Sign-In option and sign in to your PlayStation Vue account.
- You can also create a new account. To create a new account, select the ‘Create Account’ option.
- Enter your email address, password and payment details and your free 7 days trial will start.
This was how you can Activate PlayStation Vue on your Roku streaming device by visiting PSVue Com ActivateRoku. For any details and information feel free to contact us.
ABC is one of the most popular American channels that is well-recognize even in the countries where it is non-accessible. Such a reputable channel was launched in the year 1932 and had its headquarters located in New York. Later in the year 2003, American Broadcasting Company or ABC became an online portal, which is, www.abc.com, and launched its very own mobile app. In 2009, ABC was made available to stream on many streaming devices. Back in the year 2009, Android TV Box devices did not exist and Roku was the leading streaming player so it had the maximum number of ABC channel downloads. You can activate your Roku streaming device in order to watch ABC live on Roku and many other streaming devices.Getting Started with ABC roku channel on your streaming device with Abc.go.com/activate.
Roku streaming device enables the users to watch ABC channel in Full HD quality. Apart from this, ABC channel is available to stream on many other streaming devices like Apple TV, Amazon, Xbox, etc. Follow the steps given below to activate the ABC channel on any of the above-stated devices:
Activating ABC on Roku by Abc.go.com/activate
Roku streaming devices have got their own channel Store where you can watch up to 450,000+ movies and TV shows and also add the ABC channel. To Watch ABC live on roku:
- Turn on your Roku streaming device.
- Press the home button on your Roku remote.
- From the available on-screen home menu, go to ‘Streaming Channels.’
- Press the right button to start a search and enter ABC.
- Select ‘Add Channel,’ and launch it to receive the abc.go.com/activate activation code.
- Get on your mobile phone, tablet or computer.
- Launch an internet browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Visit the activation site and enter the activation code in the given field.
The ABC Roku channel is successfully activated on your Roku streaming device. For more info or any help regarding activating the ABC channel on Roku, visit www.abc.com.
Activating ABC on Apple TV
Apple TV is the popular streaming device launched by the famous laptop computer and mobile phone manufacturer company Apple. To add the ABC channel on your Apple TV, follow the steps given below:
- Go to the Apple App store.
- Search the ABC channel and download the channel app.
- If prompted, enter your Apple ID username and password.
- Launch the ABC channel to receive the channel activation code.
- Visit abc.go.com/activate and select Apple TV.
- Enter the activation code from your TV screen to activate the ABC channel.
Activating ABC channel on Xbox
Xbox devices are the premium gaming devices which come with a powerful processor and graphics engine. They are popular for being a tough contender against the Sony PlayStation gaming console range. Along with ABC live on Roku and Apple TV, you can also watch ABC channel live on your Xbox streaming device by following the steps given below:
- Turn on your Xbox and go to the app store.
- Download the ABC channel app.
- Launch the channel app and receive the channel activation code.
- Get on your PC or mobile phone.
- Visit abc.go.com/activate and enter the activation code to activate the ABC channel on your Xbox device.
Once you have downloaded the ABC channel to your Xbox device, you can enjoy popular ABC TV shows like Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away with Murder, Modern Family, Scandal, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Dancing with the Stars, etc. Visit www.abc.com for more info.
Activating ABC Channel on Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire streaming device range is popular for its variety of features like Alexa voice support, 4K streaming and many more. Follow the steps given below to activate ABC channel on your Amazon streaming device:
- Turn on your Amazon Fire device.
- Go to the Amazon app store.
- Search the ABC channel and download it to your streaming device
- Launch the ABC channel app in order to receive the activation code.
- Get on your PC or mobile phone and visit abc.go.com/activate.
- Enter the activation code and ABC channel will be activated for streaming on your Amazon device.
These were the steps to add and activate the ABC channel on Roku, Apple, Xbox and Amazon streaming device. In case of any trouble or confusion, feel free to call us or visit www.abc.com
There are many channels that you can watch on a streaming device. The actual number usually depends on the manufacturing company and their license agreements. On a Roku streaming device, all the popular channels of America are available to watch like NBC, CW, PBS, etc. In this guide, we will show you that how you can add and activate the PBS channel by visiting pbs.org/activate.
PBS is a non-profit organization TV entertainment channel. The abbreviation PBS refers to Public Broadcasting Service which was launched in the year 1969. You can watch PBS channel shows on your Roku streaming device in HD and Full HD. For adding the PBS channel to your Roku, you can follow the steps given below.
How to Add PBS Channel on Roku
Before validating the channel , users need to add the PBS channel from the Roku Channel Store.
- Turn on your Roku streaming device.
- Go to the Roku Home Screen.
- You can press the Home button present on your Roku remote to go to the device home screen.
- Using the arrow buttons, go to ‘Streaming Channels.’
- The above step will navigate you to the Roku channel store.
- We need to add the PBS channel on this step and activate it at www.pbs.org/activate. You can use the same steps for making PBS Kids activate. To add the PBS channel, conduct a search by pressing the right directional button.
- Enter PBS.
- Once the channel shows up on the Roku Channel Store, select the ‘Add Channel’ option.
The PBS Channel will be successfully added to your Roku streaming device and you can activate it for watching your favorite PBS shows.
Activate PBS at Pbs.org/activate
For activating the PBS channel on your Roku streaming device, follow the steps given below:
- Get on your PC or mobile.
- Launch any web browser like Google Chrome.
- In the URL bar, type pbs.org/activate and hit enter or go.
Enter the pbs.org/activate code in the given field and PBS channel will be successfully activated on your Roku streaming device. You can stream many amazing PBS shows like:
- PBS NewsHour
Note: To activate the PBS Kids channel, visit PBS kids/activate.
For more information on Roku streaming devices and various channels that you can add on Roku products, give us a call today or visit our website.
Sling TV is a popular streaming service that was launched in the year 2015. It includes various channels and TV shows for its users that can be streamed in video qualities up to 4K. It is a reliable TV entertainment option for cord cutters that comes at a very pocket-friendly price. You can add Sling TV on Roku, Android, iOS, Windows, and on many other streaming platforms. In order Sign Up for Sling TV on any streaming device, follow the steps given below. Once you sign up for Sling TV you can use the registered username and password to do Sling TV login.
Signup Sling TV on Roku
Follow the steps given below to activate Sling TV on your Roku streaming device:
- Download the Sling TV app to your streaming device from the Roku channel store.
- Launch the Sling TV channel app.
- Select the option ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free’ on the bottom-right side on your TV screen and you will get the Sling TV free Roku 7 days trial.
- Confirm your Roku account details including the ZIP code and email address.
- Create your Sling account by setting up your username and password.
- Select your subscription package. You can choose any of the three available packages, which are, Sling Orange, Sling Blue or Sling Orange + Blue, as per your needs.
- Once you select your subscription, select ‘Finish and Submit’ and Roku Sling TV app is successfully set up on your device.
For more information on activating the Sling TV app on your Roku streaming device, visit www.sling.com/roku.
Activate Sling TV on iOS and Mac
In order to sign up Sling TV on iOS and Mac follow the steps given below:
- Launch the Sling TV channel app.
- Select ‘Watch Now’ or ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free.’
- Enter your email address and create a strong password for creating your Sling TV account.
- Select your Subscription package, either Sling Orange or Blue, or Both.
- Select your add-ons and choose a DVR if you want to.
- Enter the billing information.
- Select ‘Finish & Submit.’
You can use the username and password that you created just now to do Sling TV login.
Login Sling TV on Android, Windows, and Xbox
Steps for signing up for Sling TV streaming service on your Android, Windows or Xbox device are similar to Sling TV Roku sign up:
- Launch the Sling TV channel app.
- Select ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free.’
- Make your subscription selection from Sling Orange, Sling Blue or Sling both packages.
- Select ‘Continue’ to go to the extra section and select your add-ons.
- Create your account by setting up your Sling TV Username and Password.
- Enter your billing information and click ‘Finish & Submit.’
Use your username and password to do the Sling TV login next time.
Sign Up Sling TV on Amazon
Follow the steps given below to sign up Sling TV on your Amazon device:
- Launch the Sling TV channel.
- Select ‘Watch Now 7 Days Free’ to start your Sling TV free trial.
- Choose your subscription package. (Orange, Blue or both)
- Go to the extras section and select ‘add’ to add any of the extra services of your choice.
- Select ‘continue.’
- Create the username and password you will use to do Sling TV login.
- Enter your billing information.
- Select ‘Finish & Submit.’
These were the steps for signing up Sling TV on roku, Amazon, Windows, Apple and Xbox devices. Feel free to contact us anytime if you require help in signing up for Sling TV or for activating any other channel on your streaming device.
Travelchannel.com.activate is an American TV channel that broadcasts documentaries, reality shows and how to shows related to Travel. You can enjoy Travel Channel Shows via cable or satellite TV provider or can opt for a streaming device. You can make Travel channel.com/activate on a streaming device by using various services like Sling TV, Playstation Vue, etc. or you can directly download it in a Roku device from Roku channels store. The following streaming services, allow you to watch travelchannel.com/activate without cable as well as watch any channel you want without a cable connection.
Top streaming services to watch Travelchannel.com/activate without cable connection:
Roku Channel Store
Roku channel store contains all the channels and add-ons that Roku users may require. Accessing Roku channel store is free for all users. To add the Travel channel on your Roku device, go to the home screen and select ‘streaming videos.’ Search the Travel channel com activate Roku app and install.
Steps to Activate Travelchannel.com/activate on Roku:
- Get on your PC or mobile.
- First Activate your Roku by going to Roku.com/link
- Go to travelchannel.com/activate on Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Enter the activation code in the given field and Travel channel is successfully activated on your Roku device.
Sling TV is one of the world’s best streaming service that brings many channels to its users. You can watch sling TV on many devices like Apple, Android, Amazon and even Roku. Yes, Sling TV also allows you to activate travelchannel.com/activate without a cable. For Roku TV users, you can add the Sling TV app to your device from Roku channel store and buy any Sling plan to watch Travel channel as it Is include in Sling TV’s all subscription plans.
For new users, a DirecTV Now free 7-days trial is available on the service’s official website. This streaming service can be streamed on many devices including iOS, Apple, Roku and Google Chromecast. With DirecTV Now, you cannot only make Travel channel activate on your television but can also watch many other channels like Bravo, HBO, TNT, ESPN, SYFY, etc. The happiest offer that comes with DirecTV Now is that the users can get an Apple TV for streaming if they pay for 3 months in advance.
Another great option to make Travel channel com activate Roku or android activate is Play station Vue. You do not need a PlayStation to enjoy PlayStation Vue’s streaming services as it is available on many devices like Amazon Fire TV, Google Chromecast, etc. Some of the other channels that you can watch on PlayStation Vue are Comedy Central, SYFY, and many more.
These were the ways to watch Travel channel without cable connection. Feel free to refer to our site for knowing how you can activate other channels on your streaming device.
Link Your Streaming Device To Your Hulu Account
www.hulu.com/activate is an entertainment channel launched back in the year 2007. It has its headquarters located in Los Angeles, California and is a joint property of 21st Century Fox, Walt Disney, NBCUniversal, and Warner Media. The channel provides a countless number of exciting TV shows and movies to its audience including drama, action, comedy, romance, sports and many other genre TV shows. Back in 2016, the Hulu channel made its shows available to stream in 4K quality on YouTube and Roku. Let Activate Hulu Com on Your Streaming Device in order to stream Hulu. Below are the steps given to setup Hulu channel.
Note: In order to stream Hulu channel in 4K quality on your Roku device, you must have a very high-speed internet connection.
Roku is a media streaming device which has given its users the access to watch and stream thousands of TV series and movies through various channels. You can add the channels to your streaming device from the Roku channel store. Connect your Roku streaming device to any TV at your home or office and easily enjoy channels like HULU, Netflix, CW, ABC, HBO Go, YouTube, ESPN, PBS, Starz, Showtime Anytime, etc.
Top shows that are available to stream on HULU:
- Difficult People
- The Path
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- The Mindy Project
- Marvel Runaways
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Future Man
- Twin Peaks
- Dimension 404
- Dead Like Me
- South Park
- Rick and Morty
Steps to activate or Setup Hulu channel on your Roku using the hulu.com/activate method
Hulu is one of those channels who have gained the maximum number of subscribers on Hulu, so obviously you would also prefer to have Hulu channel added to your Roku device. Just subscribing the channel is not enough as you also need to verify your subscription at Hulu com activate link. Follow the steps given below to activate or setup Hulu on your Roku streaming device.
- Turn on your Roku streaming device system.
- Press the “home” button to go to Roku home screen.
- Due to the popularity of the Hulu channel, there are chances that it is already available on your device’s home screen. If it is available, select the channel from the Roku home screen, or else,
- Go to the Roku channel store from the home screen.
- Search “Hulu” to find the channel.
- Read any necessary information you would like to know about the channel on the Roku channel store.
- Download the channel app to your device and start the channel.
- An roku activation code will appear on your TV screen.
- Use this code for activating the channel.
- Go to www.hulu.com/activate from your desktop or mobile and enter the activation code shown on your TV screen.
- Login to your old Hulu account or create a new one. You can also use Facebook for logging into Hulu.
After following all the steps mentioned above, you have successfully activated your www hulu.com/activate account. Now you can watch any Hulu TV show or movie on your Roku device at HD, Full HD, and 4K quality. Feel free to contact us for knowing more information about Roku and Roku devices. We have the best guides and manuals for activating channels on your Roku device and for troubleshooting Roku or Roku remote.
YouTube is the world’s biggest video streaming platform with over 1 billion hours of streaming every day. There are millions of videos you can found on YouTube. You can watch music, sports, theatrical trailers, vlogs, guides, learn to cook, play, create etc. all at one single platform which is YouTube. Even your favorite TV shows and movies are also available on YouTube. The good thing is that you can stream YouTube on any smart TV device. For watching YouTube on your Roku streaming device you need to activate YouTube Channel on Roku via the youtube.com/activate method.
Activating YouTube on Roku – youtube.com/activate
In order to enjoy unlimited streaming contents on YouTube on your Roku device, activating the channel is must. Once you have activated your YouTube Roku channel, enjoy millions of YouTube videos every day by pressing a button on your remote.
Easy steps for activating youtube.com/activate on your Roku:
- Using the power cords and HDMI cable provided to you in the Roku streaming device box, connect the device to your TV and to a power unit.
- Insert one end of the HDMI cable into the Roku device and the other end into the HDMI port on the back or side of your TV.
- Turn on your Roku streaming player.
- Connect your Roku to a wired or wireless network.
- Go to “Settings” then select “Network”, choose “Setup a wireless network” and connect the device to your Wi-Fi. Use an Ethernet cable to establish a wired connection on your Roku device.
- Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the “Home” button on your Roku remote control.
- Select “Channel Store” and search YouTube.
- Press “OK” on the YouTube channel to add it to your Roku device.
- Launch the YouTube channel.
- On the left-hand side of your TV screen, you will see a gear icon. Select that icon.
- Sign in to YouTube using your Google account.
- An eight-digit code will be displayed on your screen.
- Open a web browser on your mobile, laptop or desktop.
- Visit youtube.com/activate and enter the eight-digit code to activate YouTube channel on Roku.
- Click “Allow access” and you have activated the channel on your Roku streaming device.
- You will see a congratulatory message on the YouTube channel screen.
These were the steps for activating YouTube channel on your Roku device using the youtube.com/activate method. Surf our website to get more info on how to activate other channels on Roku or how to setup a Roku.com/link account.