About JW Broadcasting App
JW Broadcasting is comprised of Christian programming brought to you by the Jehovah’s Witnesses. Before using JW broadcasting on Roku, you must setup your Roku player and install the JW broadcasting app on Roku. Now follow the below guidelines to get started.
In the event that your Roku player is emphatically connected, at that point, perform the guided setup by following the on-screen directions.
Important: You will require access to the internet from your devices for the guided setup.
While the guided setup, you are assisted to connect your Roku player. To perform this, visit Roku’s official site and enter the Roku activation code on your TV screen. A while later follow the guidance of your devices to create a Roku account. Moreover, you’re TV screen updates once your Roku player has been favorably connected to your account.
Install JW Broadcasting App from a computer
- Initially, visit the JW broadcasting page in the Roku channel store from your preferred internet browser.
- Next, if you are not previously logged in, log in to your Roku com link account.
- Afterward, you must tap on “Add channel” option.
- If the channel is favorably added, the green Add key is replaced with word installed.
Additionally, if you add Roku channels from a web browser, it does not install the channel on your Roku device it just appends to Roku your channel list.
- Touch the “Home” button from your Roku remote control.
- Utilizing the directional keys, navigate to settings.
- Then hold OK.
- Under the Settings, choose “System Update” and then hit OK.
- Presently the system refreshes page loads. Check now should be featured on the right-hand of your gadget screen.
- Press Ok key.
Also, the Roku player checks for the channel you added to your Roku channel list and introduces it.
- Move back to your Roku main screen and choose “My Channels” from the main menu.
- Additionally, this screen demonstrates all the channels you have introduced on your Roku, including JW Broadcasting.
- Navigate to the JW logo and hold OK to launch JW Broadcasting.
- Install JW broadcasting from Roku
- First and foremost, navigate to the Roku home screen.
- Utilizing the UP or Down arrow from your Roku remote.
- Then Pull the main menu until Search is highlighted.
- Hit OK button.
Besides, the Search interface on Roku discovers TV shows, diversions, the on-screen character, executive, movies and stations that match what you type. JW broadcasting is a channel, so search for an item with the channel image next to it. Type on the following keywords to find JW Broadcasting:
- JW broadcasting
- Once JW broadcasting appears in the results list, hold the Right arrow until you have highlighted the channel name.
- After that, hold OK.
- Now the “Add Channel” alternative is highlighted.
- Hold OK again to install JW Broadcasting App on Roku.
Moreover, to stream JW Broadcasting, choose Go to channel option or move back to home screen and find JW Broadcasting under My Channels.
So, that’s all about JW Broadcasting App. For more details, you must visit roku.com/link. Our Roku well experts team constantly available to deal with your concerns.