Roku player gives you different streaming Apps as well as channels. You can watch your favorite unlimited TV shows and movies, sports, news and extremely more. Besides, the Roku streaming device gives various streaming services, for example, Netflix, activate starz com, Fx Networks, HBO GO, Nowhere TV etc.
Presently Spectrum TV App is requiring the Roku users. Plus, the users can download the Spectrum TV App on their www.roku.com/link account. Further, the Spectrum TV App can be accessed from the Roku channel store. Hereabouts the user can get complete guidance to install Spectrum TV App on Roku:
In case, if you are using Spectrum TV app for the first time, you need to follow the following steps:
- At first, move to Roku’s official website.
- Next, you need to create roku.com/link account and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you have created the Roku account, use your Roku remote to adding the Spectrum TV App on your device.
- Furthermore, you have to choose the option of getting started or view TV and then log in with your Spectrum TV account credential details.
- If prompted, pull down and pick “I agree to the terms and conditions”.
- A while later, you will be axiomatically logged in to your Spectrum TV account when you open the App.
For the current users
As we all know, Roku newly launched Spectrum TV App. The user can download this app from their Roku channel store. Furthermore, the modern age devices may get the prompts for connecting and installing the channel on their devices. Additionally, you can add the channel and follow the guidance to install the Spectrum TV on your Roku device. Besides, in case, if have previously installed the app on your Roku streaming player, you will be axiomatically signed in.
Easy guidelines to install Spectrum TV App on Roku player
- In the event that you have an active and secure internet connection, sign in to your roku.com/link account.
- Go to your Roku channel store and find Spectrum TV app from the “Popular Streaming” category.
- Click on “Install” option.
- After that, accept the terms and condition and then tap on the continue button to proceed further.
- Afterward, move to your Roku home screen and open Spectrum TV App.
- Once you performed above steps, you can enjoy Spectrum TV App on their Roku streaming player. Further, the user can get various streaming features through the Spectrum TV App.
Note: The users will be axiomatically logged in when they open Spectrum TV App for next time.
Steps to Remove old Spectrum Channel:
In the event that you wish to uninstall the Spectrum TV App from your Roku player, you need to follow the following steps:
- At first, go to “My Channel” option.
- Next, find the Spectrum TV.
- Then pick the option by pressing the “*” button from your Roku remote.
- Presently choose the choice of remove channel.
- After that, confirm when prompted.