Roku Streaming Player requires an Internet connection to stream the content. If there is an obstacle in your Internet attachment, then it pops up a message with Roku Error Code. When you set up your Roku device, then you are asking for the Internet connection, but most of the user complaints that they suffered from the problem of Wi-Fi connection. They struggled to connect the Roku device with their Wi-Fi connection. So here, find the solutions at roku.com/link to solve this issue.
Whenever you enter the wrong details into your Roku device like you are asking for the Wi-Fi password and you enter the wrong password that does not match with your Wi-Fi password, an error message will appear on your screen named as an error 014.
If you are facing Roku Error Code problem, then fix the problem by using the following steps:
- Disable the Network pings
- Update your Software
- Disable the Network pings: To disable your network pings hold the home key on your remote control and then find the option of ‘Disable network pings’ in the menu. If you try this, then you can easily fix Roku Error 014 and connect with your network. Get knowledge in extent at roku.com/link.
- Update your Software: If there is no option to disable the network pings, then make sure your Roku device has updated software. If the software of your Roku device is not updated, go for the steps below:
- Go for the another network
- Run the software update
- Disable the network pings
- Connect to your Wi-Fi connection
- Go for another network: If you are suffering from the network issue then try to use another network. Another is any of these: your mobile’s hotspot or you can establish a wired connection by connecting your device directly to router via an Ethernet cable.
- Run the software update to Fix Roku Error Code:
Once you establish a connection then press the home button regularly and then press forward and rewind buttons on your remote control. A screen named as a secret screen appears on the TV screen. Now select the Update Software option and then wait till the installation is complete and then the device will start reboot. At roku.com/link account you can get more information about the Roku device.
Hope the above details will assist you to detect all Roku Error Code. If you are not able to fix problems by yourself, you can take help from our website roku com link support to know more about Roku updates.
Roku streaming devices are invented with excellent traits that have the capability to update and manage the advanced software update. Also, Roku streaming devices add the automatic feature to check the latest Roku software update while to the setup process. Additionally, it can download the latest software automatically. But sometimes Roku users encounter some common difficulty when they are using Roku streaming device. Feel free to contact us our qualified technician. Here you can solve your Roku issues.
Steps To Fix Roku Software Update Issues
Roku software update is necessary for online streaming. For the latest Roku OS 8 Software update, you can take guidance from www roku com link. We have all updated Roku information for you. Find out some instruction below to solve Roku software issues.
- First and foremost, you need to check that your device us attaching to the right network connection.
- On the other hand, if your network connection is not valid, then it will show you an error code or network error.
- If you do not remember your network password, then you need to rest your network password first.
- Make sure your router works perfectly.
- Now you need to check your network signal strengths, your device should have the good signal strength for better performance.
- If your network connection is not good, then try to disconnect your network connection
- Afterward, again connect to the network connection.
- If still, you encounter the same issue, then follow the beneath steps:
Restart your streaming device:
- Go to “Settings”.
- Under the settings choose “System” option.
- Then you need to click on “System Restart” option.
Restart your Roku TV:
- Move to “Settings”.
- Then choose “System”.
- Now tap on “Power” key that you can see over the screen.
- At last, you need to click on “System Restart“.
If still, you experience same issues, then you can take guidance from www.roku.com/link support. Moreover, it will also save your time as well as energy.