Roku enables you to manage notifications and channels utilizing Roku app. Moreover, Roku Mobile App is free for iOS and Android devices. Further, if you want more information then you can visit www.roku.com/link support. Here we provide step by step instructions to manage notifications and channel utilizing Roku mobile app.
- Initially, hold the “OK” button on your mobile device to get a notification.
- Next, you can see the notification in the term of a text message will show in the pop-up window.
- Furthermore, if you need to explore the notification, hit on a notification that you want.
- Also, notification will help you to know more about the channels and the latest updated of Roku.
- Notifications keep you up-to-date about channels and the latest updates of Roku.
Steps to find missed notification
- First and foremost, open the “What’s on” tab to see the notification.
- Then tap on “Bell” icon to see the new notification updates.
How to turn off notifications
- First, go to “Settings”.
- After that, choose “Notifications” to view the notification menu.
- Afterward, tap on “All notification” key until is in the off position.
- After performing the previous step, you can get relax from the notifications.
Also, here you can get an easy way to manage Roku channels on Roku Mobile App:
If you need to know how to manage Roku channels, for instance, fxnetworks/activate, HBO GO, Hulu and considerably more on Roku mobile app, then you need to follow the beneath procedure:
- The first task you should do simply download and place Roku mobile app on your iOS or Android mobile devices.
- Next, access all the functions of Roku mobile app.
- Then discover the channel tab from your Roku Mobile App.
- Besides, if you are unable to discover the channel tab, you can choose another method.
- Further, open it by picking the channels icon from the bottom navigation bar.
- If you locate the channels tab, then pick “My channels” option to open a list of Roku channels.
- Afterward, choose “Channel store” to explore the Roku channel store.
- Also, you can add/remove Roku channels by utilizing Roku mobile app.
So, that’s all about how to manage the Roku channels by using Roku mobile app. Hope the information will satisfy your necessities. Apart from it, if you have any query, then you can take supervision from Roku com link. Our Roku expert’s team is available constantly to deal with your concerns.